Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick, Md.
The economic recession has had its impact on all forms of real estate, and commercial property could be next to bog down
A second man was arrested in connection with the Thursday afternoon armed robbery of the Chevy Chase Bank in the Frederick Shopping Center off West Seventh Street, according to the Frederick Police Department
Two of the pitchers on the mound Friday night at Harry Grove Stadium didn't warm up before the game.
The City of Frederick's annexation of the Crumland and Thatcher farms is coming under attack again.
When a stroke in September forced 81-year-old Mary Garnsey away from her lifelong home of Amarillo, Texas, and into Frederick's Northampton Manor Health Care Center, her first thoughts were not of despair.
Bring out the hounds: The hunt is on in Thurmont.
A 17-year-old Germantown youth who fired two rounds from a 25-caliber handgun at a man during a robbery last summer at an area liquor store admitted his guilt to a judge Friday rather than take his chances next week with a jury.