Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick, Md.
The economic recession has had its impact on all forms of real estate, and commercial property could be next to bog down
A second man was arrested in connection with the Thursday afternoon armed robbery of the Chevy Chase Bank in the Frederick Shopping Center off West Seventh Street, according to the Frederick Police Department
Two of the pitchers on the mound Friday night at Harry Grove Stadium didn't warm up before the game.
The City of Frederick's annexation of the Crumland and Thatcher farms is coming under attack again.
When a stroke in September forced 81-year-old Mary Garnsey away from her lifelong home of Amarillo, Texas, and into Frederick's Northampton Manor Health Care Center, her first thoughts were not of despair.
Bring out the hounds: The hunt is on in Thurmont.
A 17-year-old Germantown youth who fired two rounds from a 25-caliber handgun at a man during a robbery last summer at an area liquor store admitted his guilt to a judge Friday rather than take his chances next week with a jury.