Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick, Md.
The economic recession has had its impact on all forms of real estate, and commercial property could be next to bog down
A second man was arrested in connection with the Thursday afternoon armed robbery of the Chevy Chase Bank in the Frederick Shopping Center off West Seventh Street, according to the Frederick Police Department
Two of the pitchers on the mound Friday night at Harry Grove Stadium didn't warm up before the game.
The City of Frederick's annexation of the Crumland and Thatcher farms is coming under attack again.
When a stroke in September forced 81-year-old Mary Garnsey away from her lifelong home of Amarillo, Texas, and into Frederick's Northampton Manor Health Care Center, her first thoughts were not of despair.
Bring out the hounds: The hunt is on in Thurmont.
A 17-year-old Germantown youth who fired two rounds from a 25-caliber handgun at a man during a robbery last summer at an area liquor store admitted his guilt to a judge Friday rather than take his chances next week with a jury.