Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fred Burton
WTOP National Security Correspondent J.J. Green
Fred Burton, author of the new book "Chasing Shadows" about how the assassination of an Israeli military officer in Bethesda nearly 40 years ago sheds light on the actions of today's terrorists.
STRATFOR vice resident Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of what the United States can do to combat terrorism and other threats to national security.
April 15, 2011
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
Fred Burton, a former Special Agent with the Department of State's Diplomatic Security Service, joins host Derrick Dortch for a discussion on congressional security.
January 28, 2011
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.
A former U.S covert intelligence officer tells J.J. Green, al-Qaida is working very hard to organize a distance learning program and in a couple of years it could achieve its goal.
Al Qaida is working on both large scale plots and small ones as well.
When President Obama announced the plot had been dusrupted on October 29th, JJ Green had an *aha* moment.
Intelligence officials around the world narrowly thwarted an al-Qaida mail bomb plot last month, intercepting two explosive packages shipped from Yemen with UPS and FedEx. Fred Burton says human intelligence has become key to the search.