Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fred Burton
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.
A former U.S covert intelligence officer tells J.J. Green, al-Qaida is working very hard to organize a distance learning program and in a couple of years it could achieve its goal.
Al Qaida is working on both large scale plots and small ones as well.
When President Obama announced the plot had been dusrupted on October 29th, JJ Green had an *aha* moment.
Intelligence officials around the world narrowly thwarted an al-Qaida mail bomb plot last month, intercepting two explosive packages shipped from Yemen with UPS and FedEx. Fred Burton says human intelligence has become key to the search.
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.
The FBI probe of two men arrested in Amsterdam after suspicious items turned up in one of the men's luggage is finding they were probably not on a test run for a future terror attack, a U.S. official said Tuesday, casting doubt on earlier suggestions even as Dutch authorities held the pair on suspicion of conspiring to commit a terrorist act.
Where's Osama Bin Laden?
Washington D.C. and New York are in the cross hairs of terrorists. More in The Hunt from JJ Green.
Sources say additional attacks are expected to unfold in primarily New York city and Washington D.C. in the next five to six months