Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fred Burton
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton will tell you what you can do to protect yourself when traveling abroad.
March 30, 2012(Encore presentation April 13, 2012)
STRATFOR Vice President for Intelligence Fred Burton and Roger Baker, vice president for Strategic Intelligence, join host Derrick Dortch, to talk about what they are working on in 2012.
January 20, 2012
STRATFOR Vice President of Intelligence Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show.
October 28, 2011
How the stimulus package will affect the TSA and challenges along the border with Mexico.
STRATFOR vice president Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about Osama bin Laden's death and new terrorism threats.
May 6, 2011
The uprisings in North Africa and the Middle East have almost crippled the intelligence services in those countries.
WTOP National Security Correspondent J.J. Green
Fred Burton, author of the new book "Chasing Shadows" about how the assassination of an Israeli military officer in Bethesda nearly 40 years ago sheds light on the actions of today's terrorists.
STRATFOR vice resident Fred Burton joins host Derrick Dortch for a wide-ranging discussion of what the United States can do to combat terrorism and other threats to national security.
April 15, 2011
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.