Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Wolf
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.
It's a private highway with tolls that have been increasing over the last few years, but now there is some new pressure on the company that owns the Dulles Greenway.
Tags: Dulles Greenway , TRIP II , Toll Road Investors Partnership II , Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority , Dulles Toll Road , Virginia Department of Transportation , toll road , Route 7 , Route 50 , Virginia State Corporation Commission , Hank Silverberg
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., who has been a strong supporter of the project, is now asking the U.S. Department of Transportation's inspector general to take a close look at the cost of both phases of construction.
A law signed by President Obama Thursday afternoon means many employees in the D.C. area will have more opportunities to work from home.
The telework bill for federal employees was signed into law today.
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
Unofficial results have incumbent Rep. Gerry Connolly, a Democrat, ahead of challenger Republican Keith Fimian by 921 votes in the 11th Congressional District race.
Tags: Tom Perriello , Jim Moran , Jeff Barnett , Patrick Murray , Keith Fimian , Gerry Connolly , 10th Congressional District , 5th Congressional District , 8th Congressional District , Robert Hurt , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling , Virginia State Board of Elections , Nancy Rodrigues , Sheri Iachetta , Peggy Petty , registrar
Rep. Frank Wolf (R) trounced Jeff Barnett in the 10th Congressional District.
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski