Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Wolf
As the Senate Finance Committee moves toward a vote on a sweeping health care reform bill, Rep. Frank Wolf tells Federal News Radio he's concerned about the impact on the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis said federal employees are on the chopping block because they are easy prey. Davis, now a director with Deloitte and Touche, said a letter from the Washington-D.C. area delegation could impact the potential two-year pay freeze the White House is proposing. The eight House members say feds are being targeted unfairly to help reduce the deficit.
Wolf weighs in on reporting guidelines, the Defense budget, and relations with Cuba.
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.