Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Wolf
As the Senate Finance Committee moves toward a vote on a sweeping health care reform bill, Rep. Frank Wolf tells Federal News Radio he's concerned about the impact on the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis said federal employees are on the chopping block because they are easy prey. Davis, now a director with Deloitte and Touche, said a letter from the Washington-D.C. area delegation could impact the potential two-year pay freeze the White House is proposing. The eight House members say feds are being targeted unfairly to help reduce the deficit.
Wolf weighs in on reporting guidelines, the Defense budget, and relations with Cuba.
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.
It's a private highway with tolls that have been increasing over the last few years, but now there is some new pressure on the company that owns the Dulles Greenway.
Tags: Dulles Greenway , TRIP II , Toll Road Investors Partnership II , Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority , Dulles Toll Road , Virginia Department of Transportation , toll road , Route 7 , Route 50 , Virginia State Corporation Commission , Hank Silverberg
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., who has been a strong supporter of the project, is now asking the U.S. Department of Transportation's inspector general to take a close look at the cost of both phases of construction.