Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Wolf
As the Senate Finance Committee moves toward a vote on a sweeping health care reform bill, Rep. Frank Wolf tells Federal News Radio he's concerned about the impact on the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis said federal employees are on the chopping block because they are easy prey. Davis, now a director with Deloitte and Touche, said a letter from the Washington-D.C. area delegation could impact the potential two-year pay freeze the White House is proposing. The eight House members say feds are being targeted unfairly to help reduce the deficit.
Wolf weighs in on reporting guidelines, the Defense budget, and relations with Cuba.
A proposal to expand flights at Reagan National Airport that has surfaced repeatedly over the last 20 years is stirring controversy again.