Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Wolf
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) expresses his concerns about leadership at the Commerce Department. Jennifer Martinez, who covers cybersecurity for The Hill newspaper, talks about cyber legislation Congress is considering this week. Maj. Gen. Dana Pittard discusses DoD's largest renewable energy project.
Congressman Frank Wolf, whose subcommittee handles NASA's budget, said whistleblowers have reported a foreign national connected to an 'entity of concern' was allowed to exfiltrate sensitive data to China. The FBI is investigating the allegations.
The Justice Department's inspector general said Thursday that eight high-ranking employees in the department's management division improperly promoted the hiring of relatives for summer or full-time work or assisted others in doing so.
AFGE has accused the Department of Veterans Affairs of failing to expand telework opportunities despite a new law designed to encourage the practice. Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) has demanded an explanation. Assistant Secretary for Human Resources and Administration John Sepulveda said managers aren't convinced that telework is good for the agency.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
Rep. Frank Wolf calls for the creation of a "Team B" made up of experts who could provide the president with fresh perspectives on dealing with the intelligence system.
Lawmakers are expected to consider a bill to expand teleworking in the federal government. Maryland Congressman John Sarbanes tells Federal News Radio his legislation enjoys wide bipartisan support, and is expected to pass easily in the House later today.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) wants answers from Attorney General Eric Holder.
Fixing the fiscal future