Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frank Konieczny
The Air Force needs to cut the number of applications it has on its network.
Listen Tuesday August 12th @ 12pm
Because of the changing threat environment and the need for continuous network monitoring, cybersecurity has become a data analysis activity. A big data problem. CIOs, security officers and program managers concerned with the integrity of systems must find a way to integrate data coming in from perimeter appliances, network logs, and a variety of security information and event management (SIEM) tools. Operators must correlate this data stream with rules governing what it is they are guarding against. That could be malware, data exfiltration, or insider activity.
This panel will explore ways federal agencies are dealing with the big data and analysis challenges of today's cybersecurity environment.
This discussion explores how agencies are protecting sensitive data, reducing risk
and curtailing the costs associated with data breaches while ensuring compliance
with expanding government data privacy policies.
Recent data breaches have broad-reaching and costly impacts that erode public trust, jeopardize national security, destabilize mission critical activities, and result in significant financial loss.
Listen Wednesday November 13th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Defense Cloud Computing Initiatives, Key Benefits with Cloud Computing, Key Challenges to Overcome, Addressing Security Concerns in a Cloud Strategy Environment, Lessons Learned & Best Practices, and A Vision for The Future.
As service transitions to Air Force and DoD enterprise IT models, defining what technology services should be shared is still on the to-do list. The service's AFNet program is the umbrella effort to centrally-manage many commodity IT functions.
Listen July 24th at 12pm
Program will discuss Current Status and Progress Made in Mobility Technologies & Solutions, Best Practices & Benefits, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, Security Issues in Mobility, and a Vision for The Future
December 13th at 12pm
Program will discuss Updates & Progress on Emerging Technologies (Cybersecurity-Geospatial-Big Data-Virtualization & Mobility Trends), Best Practices & Benefits of Technologies, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, and A Vision for The Future.
November 15th at 12pm
Program will discuss Progress Report on Defense Cloud Computing Initiatives, Top Cloud Computing Priorities, Key Challenges to Overcome, Lessons Learned & Best Practices, and A Vision for The Future