Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Scott Key Mall
An Emmitsburg man faces drug charges after overdosing on heroin in a restroom at the Francis Scott Key Mall.
Tags: Emmitsburg ,
Francis Scott Key Mall was evacuated Friday evening after a security guard found a bomb threat scrawled on the wall of a men's restroom at about 7:50 p.m., said James Ridgely, a mall security officer.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Denise Portis of Frederick didn't think twice about taking her certified hearing dog, Chloe, with her into the Francis Scott Key Mall to do some shopping, but twice the hearing-impaired woman was asked to leave.