Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Scott Key Mall
An Emmitsburg man faces drug charges after overdosing on heroin in a restroom at the Francis Scott Key Mall.
Tags: Emmitsburg ,
Francis Scott Key Mall was evacuated Friday evening after a security guard found a bomb threat scrawled on the wall of a men's restroom at about 7:50 p.m., said James Ridgely, a mall security officer.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Denise Portis of Frederick didn't think twice about taking her certified hearing dog, Chloe, with her into the Francis Scott Key Mall to do some shopping, but twice the hearing-impaired woman was asked to leave.