Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Scott Key Mall
An Emmitsburg man faces drug charges after overdosing on heroin in a restroom at the Francis Scott Key Mall.
Tags: Emmitsburg ,
Francis Scott Key Mall was evacuated Friday evening after a security guard found a bomb threat scrawled on the wall of a men's restroom at about 7:50 p.m., said James Ridgely, a mall security officer.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Denise Portis of Frederick didn't think twice about taking her certified hearing dog, Chloe, with her into the Francis Scott Key Mall to do some shopping, but twice the hearing-impaired woman was asked to leave.