Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
There's a lot of management models and techniques available, but Citizant CEO Raymond Roberts said success really comes down to the people who are managing the projects.
Changes in the Pentagon's contracting process are taken from Jacques Gansler's 2007 report commissioned by Army Secretary Pete Geren.
Army leaders promised to leave family support programs intact when looking for ways to lean out the service's massive budget.
Time is ticking on our government's ability to stop cyber terrorism. But the clock may have more ticks than people think.
DHS CIO Richard Spires doesn't have anything against contractors, but he wants more feds and fewer contractors in his IT shop.
Venable's Rob Burton and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Congress is slated to return for a lame duck session two weeks after next Tuesday's elections, but no action is expected until January at the earliest.
Pat Clawson, Chairman and CEO of Lumension joins Francis Rose on InDepth
OMB is watching how your agency's projects are progressing, and if those projects get off track, they'll want you to get them back on track right away.
The variety of solutions for Federal users looking for the cost benefits of cloud computing are helping more agencies make the right cloud choices.