Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
In Depth host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Rich Cooper of Catalyst Partners and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Counting down the top federal news stories of the week are Diversa Group's Derrick Dortch and Telework Exchange's Josh Sawislak.
Host Francis Rose counts down the week's top federal stories with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council join Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Congress, unions, new Postmaster General all agree current payment structure for retirees is killing chances of USPS survival.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
Transportation Security Administration chief John Pistole pleaded with Thanksgiving travelers for understanding and urged them not to boycott full-body scans the day before the holiday.
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge sites information sharing advances shown by toner bomb case as examples of life-saving intelligence.