Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
A 25-point action plan for government IT reform has the right idea, but Mark Forman and Karen Evans say there needs to be more focus on getting rid of duplicative systems.
Arnold Fields says poor planning and weak management are undermining the effort to build up the Afghan army and police.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology wants to make exchanging electronic health records as easy as sending an e-mail.
Joe Moye, CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, shares his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the IT reform plan.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.