Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
A weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week, as chosen by my Federal experts.
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.
Wyatt Kash of GCN and longtime Federal executive Bob Suda count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Terry McCaffrey oversees every element of new stamps USPS releases.
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
His goal: to settle once and for all the question of whether federal employees are overpaid compared to the private sector.
My weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.