Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Host Francis Rose counts down the week's top federal stories with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council join Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Congress, unions, new Postmaster General all agree current payment structure for retirees is killing chances of USPS survival.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
Transportation Security Administration chief John Pistole pleaded with Thanksgiving travelers for understanding and urged them not to boycott full-body scans the day before the holiday.
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge sites information sharing advances shown by toner bomb case as examples of life-saving intelligence.
The new Joint Forces Command leader says he knows what he has to do, even thought the future of his command is uncertain.
Bill Damare, Vice President of Government Markets for ESI International, joined Francis Rose for the Industry Chatter series to discuss how agencies can keep projects on track.
American University Director of Sustainability Chris O'Brien analyzes the Federal News Radio "Greening the Government" survey.