Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Amtower chats with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose.
Jan. 25, 2010
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
Best of In Depth.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.
Pat Howard, chair of the (ISC)2 Executive Writers Bureau, discussed the bureau's recent list of eight tips for agency IT leaders to continue to improve cybersecurity even as overall budgets decline.
Charles Farrell, a principal with Northstar Investment Advisors, discussed the pros and cons of buying annuities. The Government Accountability Office recently released a report detailing various retirement strategies, including converting savings into an annuity.
Tags: federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , In Depth , Federal News Countdown , Jason Miller , Tim Hoechst , Agilex , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja
Janet Kavinoky of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gave Federal News Radio a preview of its updated transportation infrastructure report. The revamped index will be released next week at a conference keynoted by retired U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm.Thad Allen.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.