Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
By and large, federal budget managers remain satisfied with their jobs, said Jonathan Stehle is the president of the American Association for Budget and Program Analysis. The next challenge is better linking performance data with the budgeting process, he said in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
On the heels of the announcement that Dan Gordon will step down as OFPP administrator, experts evaluate his legacy and discuss the process and pitfalls of naming a successor.
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , super committee , pensions , Senior Executive Service , postal service , retirement , In Depth , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
The Obama administration is taking a look at improper payments in the hopes of saving money, and Sen. Carper tells Federal News Radio about new legislation that could help.
The Defense Department is currently working on reforming its acquisition process, and Federal News Radio gets analysis from two military experts: Lt. Gen. Steven Boutelle, former Chief Information Officer/G-6 in the U.S. Army and Gen. Richard Myers, 15th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Amtower chats with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose.
Jan. 25, 2010
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
Best of In Depth.