Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
Best of In Depth.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.
Pat Howard, chair of the (ISC)2 Executive Writers Bureau, discussed the bureau's recent list of eight tips for agency IT leaders to continue to improve cybersecurity even as overall budgets decline.
Charles Farrell, a principal with Northstar Investment Advisors, discussed the pros and cons of buying annuities. The Government Accountability Office recently released a report detailing various retirement strategies, including converting savings into an annuity.
Tags: federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , In Depth , Federal News Countdown , Jason Miller , Tim Hoechst , Agilex , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja , federal news countdown, in depth, francis rose, ja
Janet Kavinoky of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gave Federal News Radio a preview of its updated transportation infrastructure report. The revamped index will be released next week at a conference keynoted by retired U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm.Thad Allen.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
Jason Miller and Francis Rose go over this week's top federal stories