Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal and the former president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what these new contracts could mean for federal agencies — and why there are so many.
Your Thrift Savings Plan is probably home to the G Fund — and maybe some C Fund as well. But there's more to the TSP than just those two funds.
The Justice Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the FBI have teamed up to take 150 websites that are alleged to have sold counterfeit products.
By and large, federal budget managers remain satisfied with their jobs, said Jonathan Stehle is the president of the American Association for Budget and Program Analysis. The next challenge is better linking performance data with the budgeting process, he said in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
On the heels of the announcement that Dan Gordon will step down as OFPP administrator, experts evaluate his legacy and discuss the process and pitfalls of naming a successor.
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , super committee , pensions , Senior Executive Service , postal service , retirement , In Depth , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
The Obama administration is taking a look at improper payments in the hopes of saving money, and Sen. Carper tells Federal News Radio about new legislation that could help.
The Defense Department is currently working on reforming its acquisition process, and Federal News Radio gets analysis from two military experts: Lt. Gen. Steven Boutelle, former Chief Information Officer/G-6 in the U.S. Army and Gen. Richard Myers, 15th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.