Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Alan Paller, the vice president for research at the SANS Institute told In Depth with Francis Rose the appointment of Mark Weatherford to head the DHS cyber division has reinvigorated the agency's operations.
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter production should slow down a bit, says the program's chief, Navy Vice Adm. David Venlet. Potential airframe cracks and hot spots are showing up on the planes, Reuters reports.
Lee Dougherty, who leads the government contracts practice group at General Counsel, P.C., joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the most recent bid protest numbers, released by GAO. Those numbers show the highest number of protests since 1995.
Humberto Sanchez, who covers the Senate for CQ Roll Call, joined In Depth with Francis Rose with the latest on where a proposed federal pay freeze stands.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined with Francis Rose to discuss the top 10 things federal employees should know as they make the transition from active-duty fed to retiree.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, joined with Francis Rose to discuss ways agencies could meet their goals to cut inefficient spending.
Col. Carey Tucker, the chief of the Munitions Division at the Air Force Global Strike Command, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the realignment is going.
Several large departments have failed to close cybersecurity workforce gaps that could hinder efforts to protect their computers and networks, according to congressional auditors.
SophosLabs reports spammers are targeting users and tricking them into clicking on and infecting their computers with a Trojan horse. The messages, sent from what appears to be the U.S. Postal Service use a variety of subject lines such as, "Track your parcel" and "Your package is available for pickup."