Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Thrift Savings Plan, gave Federal News Radio an update on TSP's automatic enrollment plan.
If you haven’t heard yet, Mark Foreman, former OMB administrator for e-government and IT, announced on Federal News Radio yesterday that he’s leaving KPMG. He tells anchor Francis Rose, he’s going to work with a colleague on a cloud-computing initiative around grants filing. No word on who the colleague is but we’ll update you as [...]
Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget and the director of the Fiscal Policy Program at the New America Foundation, told Federal News Radio why a "grand bargain" on the debt ceiling debate should happen sooner rather than later.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, discussed the pros and cons of cashing out a TSP and what to think about when buying an annuity from a private company.
Mark E. Krzysko, deputy director of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told Federal News Radio about the new system the Pentagon is using to improve acquisition. The Acquisition Visibility program gives DoD officials on-demand access to procurement data.
UCLA professor John Villasenor told Federal News Radio how hacked unmanned aerial vehicles could be the new face of cybersecurity threats.
Blue Ridge Networks' Jerry Edgerton talks cybersecurity trends and what measures agencies should take to protect themselves on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.