Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
Col. Dan Hughes, the director of the Army's system-of-systems integration, joined in Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the second round of testing of the Army's handheld systems.
Helena Sims, the director of Intergovernmental Relations at the Association of Government Accountants, told In Depth with Francis Rose that agencies can face a variety of fraud and it's often difficult to detect all the "red flags." A new online toolkit created by the AGA aims to help agencies tackle fraud.
Eileen Cassidy Rivera, a senior health marketing strategist for Keegan Silver, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss her tips for building a better contracting brand.
Katherine Peters, the executive editor of Nextgov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the troubles USCIS is having with its digitizing program — known as Transformation.
Julia Hudson, the General Services Administration's National Capital Regional administrator, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss GSA's series of "Business Breakthrough" seminars for small businesses. The aim of the conferences is to increase the participation of smaller companies on the GSA schedule.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees federal employees TSP accounts. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the funds in the TSP fared last month.
Under the draft bill, introduced by the chairman of the House Homeland Security Cybersecurity Subcommittee, Daniel Lungren (R-Calif.), the organization would share cyber threat information among various government and private-sector groups. The Homeland Security Department would take a lead role in the new organization by organizing the information sharing across the government and its private sector counterparts.
Eight companies are headed to court over their use of Carrier IQ software, Computerworld reports. The lawsuit says the companies have violated federal wiretap laws because Carrier IQ's services, which provides analytics, are intrusive and infringe on users' privacy.
Humberto Sanchez, who covers the Senate for CQ Roll Call, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the latest proposals emanating from Congress on a payroll tax cut extension. He said a federal pay freeze could wind up back on the table as part of a final deal.