Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.
Army Lt. Col. Camilla White, the deputy program manager for the GCSS, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss some IT-acquisition best practices learned from her experiences with the Increment 7 investment.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees and retirees need to know about the COLA increase.
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.
Dan Lockney, the head of technology transfer and Spinoff at NASA, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how a new online site showcases the space agency's technology and how it enters the marketplace.
Jim Beaupre, a principal at Jim Beaupre Federal Consulting, shared his perspective on how contractors are coping with Congressional budget quarreling and adapting to an era of tighter budgets. Beaupre joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter.
Dean Hunter, the deputy director of facilities, security and contracting at OPM, said the new emergency dismissal policy has earned plaudits from state and local emergency officials. The new policy, which was spurred by last winter's unexpected snowstorm includes a range of new dismissal options.
David Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability, told In Depth with Francis Rose the accuracy of data on the IT Dashboard, first launched in 2009, is improving.
Glenn San Giacomo, a senior vice president and business unit general manager at SAIC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ins and outs of successful supply chain management. SAIC was recently awarded a supply chain contract by the DLA to provide land and aircraft tires.
The bureau has said, because the investigation into the company's possible wrongdoings is ongoing it will not publish information on company. The company, which provides mobile-analytics software, faces a lawsuit alleging it violated federal wiretap laws because its services are intrusive and infringe on users privacy.