Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Bill Kobren, the director of the Logistics and Sustainment Center at DAU, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how a new online toolkit will help DoD's acquisition community.
Captain Tim Maloney, the React Company commander for the Marines Corps' Chemical Biological Incident Response Force, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to talk about the preparation efforts — just in case.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP news and what to consider for next year.
Chris Wysopal, the co-founder and chief technology officer of Veracode, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent Veracode report examining the federal government's security posture for its mobile applications. The report found agency apps are often at higher risk of certain attacks.
Lee Rainie, the director of the Pew Internet Project, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the growing trend of "sousveillance," a term created to describe, bottom-up surveillance.
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.
Army Lt. Col. Camilla White, the deputy program manager for the GCSS, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss some IT-acquisition best practices learned from her experiences with the Increment 7 investment.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees and retirees need to know about the COLA increase.
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.
Dan Lockney, the head of technology transfer and Spinoff at NASA, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how a new online site showcases the space agency's technology and how it enters the marketplace.