Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
American University Director of Sustainability Chris O'Brien analyzes the Federal News Radio "Greening the Government" survey.
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
Francis Rose is joined by former OMB associate director Robert Shea with analysis on the memo
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
A weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week, as chosen by my Federal experts.
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.
Wyatt Kash of GCN and longtime Federal executive Bob Suda count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Terry McCaffrey oversees every element of new stamps USPS releases.
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.