Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Stan Soloway, the president of the Professional Services Council, predicted 2012 would be known as the "year of the acting" — referring to the influx of acting directors, secretaries and administrators that would be ushered in if political appointees step down.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the FRTIB joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP.
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and the author of several books on cybersecurity, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent hacking of defense research company Stratfor and what the defense industry can do to protect itself.
Brand Niemann, a former data scientist at the EPA and now with the Semantic Community, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his effort to consolidate DoD cybersecurity resources into a single dashboard.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, posited on his blog that the Defense Department's soon-to-be-released budget cuts will almost certainly involve changes to its pay and benefits structure. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the plan.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees should consider when choosing a life-insurance program.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the International Security Program and Ryan Crotty, a research associate with the CSIS Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, joined Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions. According to their research, the effect of sequestration on the defense budget may not be as catastrophic as Pentagon leaders have conjectured.
Michael Fox, director of Carpathia Government Solutions at Carpathia Hosting, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion about issues facing the IT contracting world.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the progress agencies have made on federal hiring reform over the past two years.