Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , super committee , Pensions , Senior Executive Service , Postal Service , retirement , In Depth , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
The Obama administration is taking a look at improper payments in the hopes of saving money, and Sen. Carper tells Federal News Radio about new legislation that could help.
The Defense Department is currently working on reforming its acquisition process, and Federal News Radio gets analysis from two military experts: Lt. Gen. Steven Boutelle, former Chief Information Officer/G-6 in the U.S. Army and Gen. Richard Myers, 15th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Amtower chats with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose.
Jan. 25, 2010
Members of the Federal community will join Francis live, in-studio. The four of them will count down the top Federal news stories of the week, as selected by the panelists themselves.
Best of In Depth.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.
Pat Howard, chair of the (ISC)2 Executive Writers Bureau, discussed the bureau's recent list of eight tips for agency IT leaders to continue to improve cybersecurity even as overall budgets decline.