Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Col. Kevin Felix, the chief of the Future Warfare Division at the Army Capabilites Integration Center, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent seminar examining the future force and the virtual training available for troops at home.
The Navy's Pacific Fleet is getting a new commander. Adm. Patrick Walsh will retire this Friday after 34 years of service to the Navy. Adm. Cecil Haney, the former deputy of the U.S. Strategic Command, will take over.
Thanks to the National Security Agency, there is now a security enhanced version of Android. This project is designed for agencies with strict access-control policies, such as the Defense Department.
Gerry Caron, with the State Department's Information Resource Management Bureau, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the department's goal of cutting power waste on its computers.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the administration's federal reorganization's likelihood of actually moving forward.
Ed Meagher, a vice president at contracting giant CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how Operation Jump-Start helps veterans find civilian careers.
Gregory Wilshusen, director of information security issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the various methods of federal cybersecurity guidance. GAO recently recommended that DHS collaborate with industry in developing guidance.
Gen. Keith Alexander, head of both the National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command, says defense networks are not defensible from cyber attacks. His plan for getting back on track includes consolidating the number of networks and data centers and moving toward cloud computing.
Guy Timberlake, the chief visionary officer at the American Small Business Coalition, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recently announced federal reorganization. Specifically, what will change on a day-to-day level — for agency employees and small-business owners — with the elevation of the Small Business Administration, to a Cabinet-level post.
Jacques Gansler, former undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss competition in contracting, including in-sourcing and A-76 public-private contracts.