Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Alan Paller, the director of research at the SANS Institute, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the a proposed cybersecurity bill that the Senate has moved closed toward debating.
Ray Bjorklund, vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DoD contract management.
Adm. Bob Day, the assistant commander for C4&IT at the U.S. Coast Guard, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the agency's recent purchase of a mobile-security solution from contractor Unisys.
Tim McManus, the vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal managers can do to fill in the blanks in their workforces as retirements and buyouts increase.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Chris Gorman, manager partner of the Efiia Group, and Kelly O'Connor, the president of Efiia Cares, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobility in government.
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
Belva Martin, the director of acquisition and sourcing management issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the agency's latest report on the use of the national-security exception in defense contracting. GAO concluded the Defense Department's rules for when its agencies must disclose the use of the exception are unclear.
Randy Vanderhoof, the executive director of the Smart Card Alliance, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to talk about a potential cybersecurity vulnerability with the Defense Department's Common Access Card.
Tom Allen, the chairman of the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent report it released to stakeholders, which serves as the board's three-year plan.