Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Tony Montemarano, the director of strategic planning and information at DISA, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DISA's efforts in enterprise IT.
Rob Guerra, a partner in Guerra Kiviat, chairs this year's AFCEA Bethesda's Children's Inn Gala. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the event.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a new CBO study on federal pay.
Jim Lewis, a senior fellow and director of the Technology and Public Policy Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the rising profile of cybersecurity in the Defense Department — even as officials have announced impending budget cuts.
Linda Springer, a former controller at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what steps agencies should take to detect and root out insider fraud.
Jon Desenberg, a senior policy director at The Performance Institute, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss recent proposals on federal retirements.
Gordon Adams, a professor of international relations at American University and former associate director at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the new DoD budget really means.
The Pentagon has unveiled details of a 10-year strategy for defense cuts — including reductions in military pay and benefits. But before any large-scale changes are made, service members should be given a chance to voice their opinions of their compensation packages, the Center for Strategic and Budgetary, a prominent defense think tanks argues. "The Pentagon is already starting to move to make changes in the compensation system," said CSBA senior fellow Todd Harrison. "And basically our point here is before we start tinkering with things, before we start making changes we need to understand first how service members actually view different parts of their compensation package."
Jim Dalkin, director of financial management and assurance issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the updated auditing standards and what it means for GAO's work.