Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Budget pressures could delay some of the General Services Administration's building projects — or scrap them altogether. Art Turowski, a senior vice president with the Government Investor Services group in Jones Lang LaSalle, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the new spending numbers mean for the government's large-scale construction projects.
The National Weather Service has developed and tested a more precise forecasting and warning system. Don Berchoff, the science and technology director at NWS, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the agency got the program up and running.
The overwhelmed retirement claims backlog at the Office of Personnel Management is only partly a technology problem. John Salamone, a managing consultant at FMP Consulting and the former executive director of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the potential complications for OPM ahead.
The global supply chain is getting more secure. President Barack Obama has signed the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain, which aims to promote the efficient and secure movement of goods throughout the global economy. Seth Stodder, president and CEO of Palindrome Strategies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new strategy and the role he will take.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for national security and procurement policy at TechAmerica, and Frank Reeder, the founder of The Reeder Group, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Mike Brostek, the director of tax issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the watchdog agency's recommendations for the IRS program that compares sources of tax information.
Retired Navy Adm. Fred Lewis, the president of the National Training and Simulation Association, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how modeling and simulation can play a role in navigating the next decade of Pentagon budget cuts.
Brad Antle, the president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal market space and how his company leverages agile development.
A new emergency alert system will allow 50,000 Transportation Security Administration employees to be able receive the same message at the same time thanks to a new cooperative effort with the U.S. Coast Guard.
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and author of the book "Surviving Cyberwar" joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why agency cybersecurity is not just a matter of Congress appropriating more funding.