Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Larry Clinton, the president of the Internet Security Alliance, testified before the House Energy and Commerce subcommittee on the role of the private sector in responding to cyber threats.
Beryl Davis, the director of financial management and assurance issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a recent report detailing how agencies cut improper payments.
The General Service's Administration's Office of Governmentwide Policy is developing a new tool to make information sharing more efficient. Kathleen Turco, OGP's associate administrator, said the project is about half way to completion.
Gunnar Hellekson, the chief technolgoy strategist for Red Hat's U.S. public sector group, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss virtualization and the subscription model for agency IT.
Anne Reed, the chairman of the board of ASI Government, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the 2013 budget request and its impact on technology and financial management.
The battle over the budget is heating up once again. John Stanton, a House reporter at Roll Call, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the buget debate on Capitol Hill and what it means for federal managers and employees.
Steve Kelman the professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and a former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how federal managers can ally their anxieties about cloud computing procurement.
The Thrift Savings Plan has hit an eye-popping milestone. The Thrift Savings Fund balance — the total invested across the TSP's 4.5 million accounts — climbed to $302.1 billion by the end of January, Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, told In Depth with Francis Rose.
As Pentagon budgets become tighter, the Defense Department is looking for ways to cut costs in weapons systems. But the only way to make cuts is to know how and where money is being spent. Ostensibly, the full lifecycle-cost estimates for DoD's major acquisition programs are collected in the Pentagon's selected acquisition report — or SAR. Cary Russell, the acting director for defense capabilities and management issues at GAO, told In Depth with Francis Rose the reports contain "inconsistent" information.
With the launch of a new portal this week, Interior Department employees can now use their own mobile devices to log on to the agency's network. Mark Forman, the first E-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget and the co-founder of Government Transaction Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what Interior's new policy could mean for other agencies.