Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Professor at National Defense University teaches the basics of leadership to future government leaders.
Military pay raise for 2011 will stay at 1.4% in Senate version of Defense Authorization Bill.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
Chairman says government buying power should be saving taxpayers money; instead, dollars are wasted because of implementation delays.
The House Veterans Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations brought in officials from the GAO, the VA IG's Office, and the VA itself.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.
Continued integration into fighting forces key to future success, National Guard Bureau chief says.