Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Senator Joseph Lieberman thinks his cybersecurity bill will be the one to cross the finish line to the President's desk.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.
My countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Peter Orszag telling agencies to look for places to cut 5% of discretionary spending.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
The challenge of securing the nation's IT infrastructure has often been likened to building an airplane as it flies through the air -- or even herding cats.
Over $100 billion shifting from "overhead" to programs supporting warfighters.
Two cyber leaders concur on importance of moving past forensics to risk mitigation.