Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
Chairman says government buying power should be saving taxpayers money; instead, dollars are wasted because of implementation delays.
The House Veterans Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations brought in officials from the GAO, the VA IG's Office, and the VA itself.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.
Continued integration into fighting forces key to future success, National Guard Bureau chief says.
Senate subcommittee looks at Stafford Act and how it may need some reform.
I'm easy to connect with. What are you waiting for?
Tags: In Depth