Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Senator Joseph Lieberman thinks his cybersecurity bill will be the one to cross the finish line to the President's desk.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.
My countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Peter Orszag telling agencies to look for places to cut 5% of discretionary spending.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
The challenge of securing the nation's IT infrastructure has often been likened to building an airplane as it flies through the air -- or even herding cats.
Over $100 billion shifting from "overhead" to programs supporting warfighters.