Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Undersecretary says contractor profits won't suffer, since Pentagon was encouraging cost cutting already.
Representatives of the Government Printing Office, National Archives, and Library of Congress discuss best practices for preserving digital records.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: In Depth , management , Ken Salazar , Diane Feinstein , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Michael Bromwich , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley
Gen. Stanley McChrystal loses his job after remarks to freelance reporter that reflected poorly on his civilian superiors.
OMB is setting up a new dashboard to measure agency performance.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan took on the meaning of "inherently governmental."
The Obama administration is attacking the $100 billion improper payments problem on yet another front.