Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
White House says it will review programs that are in the most trouble, and terminate them if neccessary.
Undersecretary says contractor profits won't suffer, since Pentagon was encouraging cost cutting already.
Representatives of the Government Printing Office, National Archives, and Library of Congress discuss best practices for preserving digital records.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: In Depth , management , Ken Salazar , Diane Feinstein , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Michael Bromwich , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley
Gen. Stanley McChrystal loses his job after remarks to freelance reporter that reflected poorly on his civilian superiors.
OMB is setting up a new dashboard to measure agency performance.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan took on the meaning of "inherently governmental."
The Obama administration is attacking the $100 billion improper payments problem on yet another front.