Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Peter Orszag telling agencies to look for places to cut 5% of discretionary spending.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
The challenge of securing the nation's IT infrastructure has often been likened to building an airplane as it flies through the air -- or even herding cats.
Over $100 billion shifting from "overhead" to programs supporting warfighters.
Two cyber leaders concur on importance of moving past forensics to risk mitigation.
Today is a special day in FederalNewsRadioLand.
Professor at National Defense University teaches the basics of leadership to future government leaders.
Military pay raise for 2011 will stay at 1.4% in Senate version of Defense Authorization Bill.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.