Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
The State Department's plan to use private contractors in Iraq after after the troops withdraw next year is ‘not adequate,' according to a report issued Monday.
The most important Federal news stories of the week as selected by Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement, and Federal News Radio's Tom Temin.
Federal agencies are under the gun to develop strategies for moving many of their IT functions into the cloud.
Tags: In Depth , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , cloud computing , technology , acquisition , Edolphus Towns , Darrell Issa , Vivek Kundra , Dave McClure , Cita Furlani , Greg Wilshusen
A possible price crunch coming to the Federal contracting world is raising eyebrows in the vendor community.
Agency graduates first class from a training series that participants say will help them meet challenges they face on the job every day.
The Senate Homeland Security Committee approved a bill that could dramatically reshape how agencies secure their computer networks.
OMB released new guidance to shift agencies from focusing on planning and reporting their performance to using their performance information to make decisions.