Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
The Office of Management and Budget is taking aim at the worst 25-to-30 technology projects across government.
$21 billion in questioned and unsupported costs, human trafficking allegations covered in latest hearing of bipartisan commission.
White House calls the disclosures 'alarming" and scrambles to assess the damage.
Undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security has a lot on his mind.
Performance expert John Kamensky tells me why he read, reviewed, and recommends the book "Performance Management in the Public Sector."
The Office of Personnel Management, as well as all other federal agencies, spend a lot of time thinking about, and working toward, recruiting and hiring new federal employees. But keeping the talented people the government already has doesn't get as much attention. Angela Bailey, Dr. Ronald Sanders, and Linda Springer gave their expert assessments of this issue during the latest In Depth Conversation.
The State Department's plan to use private contractors in Iraq after after the troops withdraw next year is ‘not adequate,' according to a report issued Monday.