Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
A possible price crunch coming to the Federal contracting world is raising eyebrows in the vendor community.
Agency graduates first class from a training series that participants say will help them meet challenges they face on the job every day.
The Senate Homeland Security Committee approved a bill that could dramatically reshape how agencies secure their computer networks.
OMB released new guidance to shift agencies from focusing on planning and reporting their performance to using their performance information to make decisions.
White House says it will review programs that are in the most trouble, and terminate them if neccessary.
Undersecretary says contractor profits won't suffer, since Pentagon was encouraging cost cutting already.
Representatives of the Government Printing Office, National Archives, and Library of Congress discuss best practices for preserving digital records.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: In Depth , management , Ken Salazar , Diane Feinstein , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Michael Bromwich , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley