Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
You can gain lots of knowledge from learning how governments around the world deal with the same challenges you face every day.
There are a ton of leadership and project management books on the market, but not many have been written literally by rocket scientists.
Agencies are meeting the White House's mandate to be more open and transparent when it comes to releasing documents and meeting Freedom of Information Act requests.
Outgoing OMB Director lists accomplishments of administration in speech at his former home, the Brookings Institution.
The Office of Management and Budget is taking aim at the worst 25-to-30 technology projects across government.
$21 billion in questioned and unsupported costs, human trafficking allegations covered in latest hearing of bipartisan commission.