Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
One of the most experienced Pentagon acquisition experts has good news and bad news about Secretary Robert Gates's plan to reshape the Pentagon.
This week's most important Federal news stories as selected by Tom Simmons of Citrix and Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute.
In theory electronic health records are a great idea. However there are problems that must be addressed before they will be widely accepted among physicians and hospitals.
Secure wireless communication is in high demand from every agency, and as application and device options explode, so will the demand for wireless networks.
Are taxpayers getting a good value for their money? That depends on who you ask, and there is no way to answer that question unless a third party steps in. Federal News Radio explores this ongoing issue on In Depth.
A bipartisan team of former national security and military leaders passes judgement on the Quadrennial Defense Review.
OMB controller understands why average citizens are simply not interested in the typical agency financial statement.
In Depth's new series, Pentagon Solutions, takes a look at why Secretary Robert Gates is calling for the cuts of certain programs, and whether or not there might be more to come.
Alan Balutis and Joanne Connelly count down the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but growth for the three-year old office.
Tags: In Depth , technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , Health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller