Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Deputy Defense Secretary says information technology, and the world's reliance on it, has redefined the front lines of national security.
Alma Cole leads the SOC, tasked with cybersecurity for DHS and its component agencies.
This week's guests: Wyatt Kash of 1105 Media and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
ARINC Vice President of Contracts and Procurement Glenn Baer says industry "is still trying to evaluate [the initiatives] to determine our entry point."
The Pentagon's decision to close Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, Va., remains its biggest hot spot in its effort to save $100 billion over the next three years.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , William Lynn , Jim Webb , Robert Gates , Carl Levin , Joseph Lieberman , Ashton Carter , John McCain , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Joint Forces Command , BTA , Teri Takai , efficiency initiatives , Jason Miller , JFCOM
DoD will hire 1,000 cybersecurity workers a year across all the services over the next few years to build their cyber force.
We're about two months out from the third annual Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit, November 29th and 30th at NIH in Bethesda, Maryland.
John Young, former Undersecretary of Defense, argues for the need to use more multi-year procurement contracts at DoD.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com