Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
We're about two months out from the third annual Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit, November 29th and 30th at NIH in Bethesda, Maryland.
John Young, former Undersecretary of Defense, argues for the need to use more multi-year procurement contracts at DoD.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
"CIOs that are adopting desktop virtualization can be CIOs that can say 'yes' to things; before they had to say 'no' because there was no way to manage those devices."
Francis Rose is joined by industry leaders and federal employees in an effort to parse out the lines of distinction.
CIOs are getting new responsibilities and powers, and will need new skills to execute them.
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.
Jason Miller and Mark Amtower count down the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Your agency's cybersecurity marching orders may be changing. Former cyber czar Melissa Hathaway joined In Depth with Francis Rose with the latest analysis of bills in Congress that could change the nation's cybersecurity mandate. She tells Federal News Radio that it's down to two bills and one could have an impact on the role of CIOs.