Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
John Young, former Undersecretary of Defense, argues for the need to use more multi-year procurement contracts at DoD.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
"CIOs that are adopting desktop virtualization can be CIOs that can say 'yes' to things; before they had to say 'no' because there was no way to manage those devices."
Francis Rose is joined by industry leaders and federal employees in an effort to parse out the lines of distinction.
CIOs are getting new responsibilities and powers, and will need new skills to execute them.
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.
Jason Miller and Mark Amtower count down the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Your agency's cybersecurity marching orders may be changing. Former cyber czar Melissa Hathaway joined In Depth with Francis Rose with the latest analysis of bills in Congress that could change the nation's cybersecurity mandate. She tells Federal News Radio that it's down to two bills and one could have an impact on the role of CIOs.
Tim Hoechst, Chief Technology Officer at Agilex, has been thinking about technological innovation and diffusion. You should too.