Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.
You have a lot of options to consider when you're considering cloud computing. Sorting through the possibilities to find the right fit for your agency becomes tougher.
Troubled weapons programs will fall victim to the budgetary ax as the service tries to spend its money more wisely.
DoD awards program generating ideas that military is turning into cost savings and efficiency.
The Gulf Coast oil spill is prompting many agencies to take a second -- and often a third -- look at how they handle communications in a crisis.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone.
Amidst a rise in cyber attacks, OhMyGov's Mark Malseed joined Francis Rose on In Depth to discuss how agencies can continue to innovate in times of increased online threats.
There's a lot of management models and techniques available, but Citizant CEO Raymond Roberts said success really comes down to the people who are managing the projects.
Changes in the Pentagon's contracting process are taken from Jacques Gansler's 2007 report commissioned by Army Secretary Pete Geren.
Army leaders promised to leave family support programs intact when looking for ways to lean out the service's massive budget.