Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.
National Defense University's iCollege professor Andy Gravatt explains the lessons on his course syllabus, from communication to risk management.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development went from being the poster child for the dysfunctional federal hiring process to being a model of what others are striving for.
New members of Congress signal a new oversight structure for DHS - but broad changes aren't likely, says former Asst. Secretary of DHS.
To save money in contracting, DoD will have to spend money to build the acquisition workforce, former DoD Comptroller Dov Zakheim said.
L3 MPRI's Rick Kiernan explains the benefits both externally and internally for a company's involvement in their community.
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.
You have a lot of options to consider when you're considering cloud computing. Sorting through the possibilities to find the right fit for your agency becomes tougher.
Troubled weapons programs will fall victim to the budgetary ax as the service tries to spend its money more wisely.
DoD awards program generating ideas that military is turning into cost savings and efficiency.