Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
The freeze would cover all of 2011 and 2012, for all civilian Federal employees; uniformed military wouldn't be included.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
Government making progress on cutting clearance times, but member of Congress fear backsliding.
Tags: In Depth , Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co , Daniel Akaka , George Voinovich , Chris Coons , Jeffrey Zients , James Clapper , John Berry , Beth McGrath , Brenda Farrell , security clearance
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.
National Defense University's iCollege professor Andy Gravatt explains the lessons on his course syllabus, from communication to risk management.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development went from being the poster child for the dysfunctional federal hiring process to being a model of what others are striving for.
New members of Congress signal a new oversight structure for DHS - but broad changes aren't likely, says former Asst. Secretary of DHS.
To save money in contracting, DoD will have to spend money to build the acquisition workforce, former DoD Comptroller Dov Zakheim said.
L3 MPRI's Rick Kiernan explains the benefits both externally and internally for a company's involvement in their community.