Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
DHS is in the final stages of deploying version 2 of Einstein across the government, and already is making plans for version 3.
Tags: In Depth , Janet Napolitano , DHS , technology , management , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , George Washington University , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
A 25-point action plan for government IT reform has the right idea, but Mark Forman and Karen Evans say there needs to be more focus on getting rid of duplicative systems.
Arnold Fields says poor planning and weak management are undermining the effort to build up the Afghan army and police.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology wants to make exchanging electronic health records as easy as sending an e-mail.
Joe Moye, CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, shares his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the IT reform plan.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.