Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
David Kahn, Chief Executive Officer at Covia Labs joins Francis Rose in this week's Industry Chatter.
The Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier argues for a restructuring of the General Schedule, a key issue in the debate over federal employee pay.
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
Both political parties are making a "good faith effort" to avoid a shutdown, but agencies should still have a plan in place in case Congress cannot reach a compromise to fund government, said John Koskinen, the former deputy director for management at the Office of Management and Budget during the last partial government shutdowns in 1995 and 1996,
Gordon Adams is the former Associate Director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget.
Robert Tobias, director of Key Executive Leadership Programs at American University, says it's easy for federal managers to "hunker down" in the trenches while their budgets are under fire. But Tobias argues that now is the time to re-evaluate and improve how their employees deliver services to the public.