Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Alma Cole leads the SOC, tasked with cybersecurity for DHS and its component agencies.
This week's guests: Wyatt Kash of 1105 Media and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
ARINC Vice President of Contracts and Procurement Glenn Baer says industry "is still trying to evaluate [the initiatives] to determine our entry point."
The Pentagon's decision to close Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, Va., remains its biggest hot spot in its effort to save $100 billion over the next three years.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , William Lynn , Jim Webb , Robert Gates , Carl Levin , Joseph Lieberman , Ashton Carter , John McCain , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Joint Forces Command , BTA , Teri Takai , efficiency initiatives , Jason Miller , JFCOM
DoD will hire 1,000 cybersecurity workers a year across all the services over the next few years to build their cyber force.
We're about two months out from the third annual Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit, November 29th and 30th at NIH in Bethesda, Maryland.
John Young, former Undersecretary of Defense, argues for the need to use more multi-year procurement contracts at DoD.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
"CIOs that are adopting desktop virtualization can be CIOs that can say 'yes' to things; before they had to say 'no' because there was no way to manage those devices."