Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francis Rose
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Thrift Savings Plan, gave Federal News Radio an update on TSP's automatic enrollment plan.
If you haven’t heard yet, Mark Foreman, former OMB administrator for e-government and IT, announced on Federal News Radio yesterday that he’s leaving KPMG. He tells anchor Francis Rose, he’s going to work with a colleague on a cloud-computing initiative around grants filing. No word on who the colleague is but we’ll update you as [...]
Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget and the director of the Fiscal Policy Program at the New America Foundation, told Federal News Radio why a "grand bargain" on the debt ceiling debate should happen sooner rather than later.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, discussed the pros and cons of cashing out a TSP and what to think about when buying an annuity from a private company.
Mark E. Krzysko, deputy director of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told Federal News Radio about the new system the Pentagon is using to improve acquisition. The Acquisition Visibility program gives DoD officials on-demand access to procurement data.