Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Francesca Grifo
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
National Border Patrol Council Vice President Shawn Moran says the CBP furlough plan could cut agents' pay by 40 percent. Francesca Grifo of the Union for Concerned Scientists talk about a new report on scientific integrity at federal agencies. Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer talks about what furloughed feds should do instead of taking money from their TSP funds. Priya Jaisinghani of USAID discusses the Mobile Solutions team which capitalizes on cell phones' popularity in developing countries.