Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FourSquare
Terry Gudaitis , owner/principal of Mindstar Security discusses how social media impacts security at your agency.
September 10, 2013
Tags: technology , information technology , IT security , FISMA , FedRAMP , social media , physical security , Terry Gudaitis , Cyveillance , Mindstar Security , spear phishing , malware , Twitter , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
FourSquare to launch website on Election Day to track number of check-ins at polling places.
The massive HD screens at FedEx Field aren't the only new tech gadgets the Washington Redskins have rolled out for the 2010 season.
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.