Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fort Detrick
About 30 wounded Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are being treated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center were given a heroes' welcome -- as well as an afternoon of food and camaraderie -- Saturday at Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick scientists have discovered a way to completely protect primates from the Zaire-Ebola virus, which kills quickly and has no approved vaccine or therapeutic drug.
If Fort Detrick researchers are successful, one of the most important health care tools for soldiers could be their cell phones.
Fort Detrick is already one of the greenest Army installations in the country, post officials say
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
The Army failed to adequately characterize the risk its new Fort Detrick lab will pose on the surrounding community, the National Research Council reported Thursday.