Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fort Detrick
About 30 wounded Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are being treated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center were given a heroes' welcome -- as well as an afternoon of food and camaraderie -- Saturday at Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick scientists have discovered a way to completely protect primates from the Zaire-Ebola virus, which kills quickly and has no approved vaccine or therapeutic drug.
If Fort Detrick researchers are successful, one of the most important health care tools for soldiers could be their cell phones.
Fort Detrick is already one of the greenest Army installations in the country, post officials say
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
The Army failed to adequately characterize the risk its new Fort Detrick lab will pose on the surrounding community, the National Research Council reported Thursday.