Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fort Detrick
About 30 wounded Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are being treated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center were given a heroes' welcome -- as well as an afternoon of food and camaraderie -- Saturday at Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick scientists have discovered a way to completely protect primates from the Zaire-Ebola virus, which kills quickly and has no approved vaccine or therapeutic drug.
If Fort Detrick researchers are successful, one of the most important health care tools for soldiers could be their cell phones.
Fort Detrick is already one of the greenest Army installations in the country, post officials say
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
The Army failed to adequately characterize the risk its new Fort Detrick lab will pose on the surrounding community, the National Research Council reported Thursday.