Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fort Detrick
A new lab to test vaccines against ebola and other diseases is being built at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., and a risk assessment is under way now. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
A lawyer reviewing claims made by people who believe chemical testing at Fort Detrick caused a cancer cluster says none of the claims shows any support for their accusations.
Tags: cancer , Gary Zolyak , Cancer cluster , EPA , Maryland Department of the Environment , The Maryland Department of Health , Frederick County Health Department , Kristen Renee Foundation , Federal Tort Claims Act
Maryland State Sen. Jamie Raskin has signed on to a bill calling for a state health department investigation of Fort Detrick.
A definitive answer about a possible cancer cluster near Fort Detrick failed to emerge following the latest in a series of health department meetings on Monday, despite expectations from those who turned out for the gathering.
Tags: Agent Orange
Lincoln Elementary School celebrated Read Across America Day on Tuesday, and six sailors from the Naval Medical Logistics Command at Fort Detrick took the opportunity to get out of the office and make a difference.
Last week, a National Research Council committee released a 170-page report casting doubt on the science the FBI used in its investigation, leaving the Justice Department with circumstantial evidence that many say wouldn't hold up in court
Fifteen contract laboratory workers are being laid off at Fort Detrick because of budget cuts at the Department of Homeland Security, AP reports.
Budget cuts at the Department of Homeland Security have led to the layoffs of 15 contractors at the federal agency's area lab at Fort Detrick.
Housing occupancy rates have dropped too low recently, prompting Fort Detrick to open up on-post housing to nonmilitary families for the first time.
Fort Detrick signed an agreement Friday with the Department of Defense and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency outlining how to go about cleaning up Area B's groundwater contamination.