Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fort Belvoir
It is one of the richest counties in the nation and has weathered the recession better than almost all others, but Fairfax County is still facing some lean times.
The Army Reserve is breaking ground Monday on an 88,000 square-foot headquarters at Fort Belvoir Monday. The new $19 million facility will accommodate more than 400 workers who now occupy leased space in Crystal City.
The last stretch of the Fairfax County Parkway opens after a 10 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony.
This Memorial Day, some of the area's wounded soldiers will have a whole new way to connect with their families - through laptops.