Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Certified Financial Planner Kristina Sturgis discusses financial planning issues related to retirement.
October 8, 2012
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to discuss what Congress may do in the next few months that will affect the pocketbooks of federal employees and retirees.
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan welcome Michael Creedon, DSW, into the studio. Michael is a gerontologist with over 30 years of experience in improving programs and services for the elderly.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the
Social Security Administration, explains the
disability application process and answer your
questions about benefits.
September 10, 2012
Federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein and host Bob Leins discuss in detail the pay adjustment system for feds and retirees.
August 27, 2012
Intelligence community observer Ellen McCarthy says massive across-the-board spending cuts would result in significant layoffs in both the federal government and the private sector.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Ellen McCarthy, president of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss a range of topics, including the soon-to-be available option of phasing in your retirement.
Mary Lou McGuinness, director of care coordination for Long Term Care Partners, discusses who needs long-term care insurance and the policy options that are available.
August 6, 2012
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the "best of" subjects brought up during recent seminars.