Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan host a round table discussion of the Thrift Savings Plan and what's ahead for the TSP this year.
January 7, 2013
Host Mike Causey is joined by Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, hosts of Federal News Radio's For Your Benefit program. They will talk about how you can plan your retirement to maximize your benefits.
January 2, 2013
Bob Leins, Mike Causey and Tammy Flanagan discuss what federal employees have to look forward to in the New Year.
Certified Financial Planner Joseph Sullender on how to best prepare for your retirement.
December 17, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012)
Benefits consultant Walton Francis offers top tips for federal employees considering a new health plan. Open Season runs from Nov. 12 to Dec. 10.
Lifestyle coach Patti Hudson talks about maintaining a positive outlook during the holidays.
December 10, 2012
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis joins Bob Leins and John Elliott to answer those remaining questions you may have as you make your decision about your FEHBP this open season.
Director of Federal Sales and Account Management John C. Patrick and Dr. Fazi Sabi, OBGYN and site lead for the Gaithersburg Super Hub, join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to talk about the plans available to the federal employee in the Kaiser system.
Tom Bernatavitz, senior vice president and head of federal plans for Aetna, talks about the federal employee health benefit options that his company is offering.
November 19, 2012
Federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein and host Bob Leins discuss in detail the pay adjustment system for feds and retirees.
October 29, 2012