Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Attorney Tom O'Rourke joins host Bob Leins to discuss the effects on your IRS bills if Congress does nothing to prevent the expiration this year of the Bush-era tax cuts and benefits.
June 4, 2012
Attorney Anne Sullivan and Dr. Pat Mann join hosts
Tammy Flanagan and Ann Vincent to answer your
questions on a variety of subjects.
May 21, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Roth TSP with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's executive director, Greg Long, Director of External Affairs Kim Weaver and Assistant General Counsel Laurissa Stokes.
May 14, 2012
Estate planning specialist Marc Levine provides tips on how to prepare for your family's financial future.
April 30, 2012
Career coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
April 23, 2012
Economist Dave Redden tells For Your Benefit that young people just starting in the federal service stand to gain the most from tax-free funds in retirement.
Economist Dave Redden joins host John Elliot to talk about investment options for federal employees.
April 16, 2012
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Workplace morale consultant Nan Siemer says federal workers must learn to ignore candidates' attacks on the government workforce during this election season.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012