Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Bob Leins welcomes federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein back to the studio to look at situations that may arise during one's career with the federal government and how to best handle them at retirement.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
May 27, 2013
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall answers your calls and emails about your deposit/redeposit options.
May 20, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement planning , career planning , FERCCA , creditable service record , deposit for service , TSP , Voluntary Contribution Program , Bob Leins , Bob Braunstein , Tammy Flanagan , NITP ,
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio ,
David Santana, with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, answers your calls and emails about the Medicare system.
Joan Melanson of Long Term Care Partners answers calls and emails about the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
April 15, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , long term care , Long Term Care Partners , Long term care insurance program , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Joan Melanson , Open Season , claims processing , informal care ,
Bob Leins hosts a roundtable discussion of some strange but true retirement planning stories.
April 8, 2013