Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the government shutdown and its impact.
October 16, 2013
Tammy Flanagan, Karen Schaeffer, and Bob Leins discuss what furloughed federal workers should be doing to protect their financial assets.
October 14, 2013
Greg Long, executive director of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Kim Weaver, the TSP's director of External Affairs will answer your calls and emails about the TSP.
October 7, 2013
Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan for an animated discussion on the fiscal year, what 2013 brought us and what we might
expect in 2014.
September 30, 2013
Financial advisor John Jilek gives advice on how to maximize the value of your insurance plans.
September 23, 2013
Attorneys Steve Widdes and Micah Bonaviri give you advice on how to maximize the value of your retirement plans.
September 16th, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan offer advice on what you need to do if you are planning to retire in the next few months.
September 9, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
September 2, 2013
Tax attorneys David DeJong and Eric Rollinger discuss how different state taxes affect your federal benefits.
August 26, 2013
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
August 19, 2013