Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
the Health Plans for Federal Employee, answers
your questions about health care benefits and
November, 12, 2012
Bart Turney from FSAFEDS discusses the benefits of flexible spending accounts.
November 5, 2012
David Santana, health insurance specialist for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, gives an overview of the Medicare system.
October 22, 2012
John Jilek, CPF, discusses the Thrift Savings Plan and how to invest in the TSP and get the most for your dollar.
Certified Financial Planner Kristina Sturgis discusses financial planning issues related to retirement.
October 8, 2012
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to discuss what Congress may do in the next few months that will affect the pocketbooks of federal employees and retirees.
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan welcome Michael Creedon, DSW, into the studio. Michael is a gerontologist with over 30 years of experience in improving programs and services for the elderly.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the
Social Security Administration, explains the
disability application process and answer your
questions about benefits.
September 10, 2012
Federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein and host Bob Leins discuss in detail the pay adjustment system for feds and retirees.
August 27, 2012
Intelligence community observer Ellen McCarthy says massive across-the-board spending cuts would result in significant layoffs in both the federal government and the private sector.