Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer listeners' questions relating to finances and retirement.
May 5, 2014
Life coach Patti Hudson offers some suggestions on how to deal with career changes and other life transitions.
May 19, 2014
Career transition coach Mike Townshend gives advice on what to do if you are considering changing jobs.
May 12, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott answer your questions in the final of a series of programs on financial literacy.
April 25, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , financial planning , estate planning , TSP , OPM , financial security , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , Joe Sullender , Ray Kirk , Karen Schaeffer , Megan Schaeffer , financial literacy , NITP ,
Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer and attorney Megan Schaeffer answer your calls and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
April 21, 2014
Federal benefits specialist Ray Kirk discusses how to achieve your financial goals by using the building blocks provided by the federal government.
April 14, 2014
Certified Financial Planner Joe Sullender answers your questions about retirement planning.
April 7, 2014
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, answers your calls and emails about Social Security and retirement.
March 31, 2014
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014