Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Learn about what you should be doing during the new year by listening to guest Joe Sullender, CFP, Vice-President/Investments, WellsFargo Advisors.
Jan. 18, 2010
Listen as host Bob Leins welcomes Certified Financial Planner Ed Zurndorfer.
Jan. 11, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent welcome. Susan Samakow, PCC, CPCC, to the show. She discusses a variety of issues concerning retirement.
Jan. 4, 2010
Al Schubert, Division Vice President of Managed Care & Health Policy, appears on the show.
Dec. 7, 2009
Asparity Decision Solutions for FEHB Open Season; a brief summary of recent federal benefits changes
Colleen Murphy, President and CEO of Asparity Decision Solutions, talks about health plan selection tools.
Nov. 23, 2009
Tom Bernatavitz, head of Aetna's Federal Plans, talks about open season options
Nov. 16, 2009
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly tells Federal News Radio he wants to know why so many are seeing such high premium increases.
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:05a
Please join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming Walton Francis, editor of the "Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees"