Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Our special guests this week are Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent for Federal News Radio and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board.
James Marshall, Federal Retirement Counselor and Instructor, discusses the issue for both CSRS and FERS employees.
May 17, 2010
Kamilah Pickett, Outreach Director for Health Insurance Counseling at George Washington Legal Clinics, join hosts Tammy Flanagan and John Elliott to discuss Medicare.
Federal health care expert Walton Francis explains.
March 29, 2010
hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent welcome Dr. Michael Creedon.
March 22, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Nan Siemer to answer all your questions about applying for a federal job.
March 15, 2010
Call in with questions about management when Bill Bransford talks with host Bob Leins.
March 8, 2010
Host Bob Leins welcomes Bob Braunstein this week.
Feb. 15, 2010
Learn where you should be living after you've stopped working.
Tom O'Rourke, Attorney-at-Law, Principal at the firm Miles & Stockbridge in Rockville, Md., talks with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott.
Jan. 25, 2010