Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
If you're a federal employee with questions about taxes or benefits, you'll want to listen to this show.
February 7, 2011
Thinking of retirement? Hear what one recently retired fed has to say about the process. Longtime FBI employee Ernest Porter joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
January 31, 2011
Is it better to move or stay put after you retire? Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott discuss this issue with Dr. Michael Creedon a professor of Gerontology.
January 24, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Marc Levine, Esq. to discuss the new estate and gift tax laws including spousal portability.
January 10, 2011
It's a New Year and a new strategy on debt management. CPA Freddie Cook joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to give advice about how to get your finances in order.
January 3, 2011
Join hosts Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan, John Elliott, and Ann Vincent for their fifth anniversary show. Special guest Mike Causey will also be there.
December 20, 2010
Are you considering a Roth IRA? How do you know if it's the right option for you? Bob Leins of the National Institute of Transition Planning joins Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn. John Montague of WAEPA will also join the show to explain why some life insurance plans may be better than FEGLI for some federal workers.
October 20, 2010
This week, For Your Benefit examines Roth conversion opportunities involving traditional IRA's and voluntary contributions.
October 11, 2010
This week, hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott talk with retirement and career expert Mike Townshend. Tune is as they discuss two separate topics: lifelong learning and future care.
September 13, 2010
This week, Greg Long and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board take your questions about automatic enrollment in the TSP.
September 6, 2010