Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Certified Financial Planner Dwayne Jackson.
June 7, 2010
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent in welcoming our guest, Michael Townshend, a retirement, career and life coach.
Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Kirk Taylor, CFP, of Taylor Wealth Advisors in Vienna, Va., for an hour of financial planning information.
April 26, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
What options are available for Boomers after they retire from their first job.
April 12, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Barry Rock, president of NARFE's New York State Federation of Chapters. They will answer your questions about federal pay and benefits.
June 13, 2011
LTCFeds CEO Paul Forte, and Program Promotion Manager Beth O'Brien, will answer your questions about enrolling in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
June 6, 2011