Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, bring you all the tax tips you need to know. And, they'll answer all of your questions.
March 28, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Nan Siemer, career strategist and owner of Breakers Consulting.
March 21, 2011(Encore presentation July 4, 2011)
Bill Bransford, partner at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth, joins host Bob Leins this week.
March 14, 2011
Lester Austin, senior public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, joins the show to discuss retirement, social security benefits, and Medicare.
February 28, 2011
If you're a federal employee with questions about taxes or benefits, you'll want to listen to this show.
February 7, 2011
Thinking of retirement? Hear what one recently retired fed has to say about the process. Longtime FBI employee Ernest Porter joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
January 31, 2011
Is it better to move or stay put after you retire? Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott discuss this issue with Dr. Michael Creedon a professor of Gerontology.
January 24, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Marc Levine, Esq. to discuss the new estate and gift tax laws including spousal portability.
January 10, 2011
It's a New Year and a new strategy on debt management. CPA Freddie Cook joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to give advice about how to get your finances in order.
January 3, 2011
Join hosts Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan, John Elliott, and Ann Vincent for their fifth anniversary show. Special guest Mike Causey will also be there.
December 20, 2010