Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
John Patrick, Director of Sales and Account Management for FEHB, and Jeff Goldman, Executive Director of Government Programs for Kaiser Permanente join For Your Benefit for a discussion on Open Season.
November 15, 2010
On this first day of Open Season, host Tammy Flanagan welcomes Jane Overton, vice president of claims, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association).
November 8, 2010
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall joins For Your Benefit for an in-depth discussion on all things retirement. Do you know everything you need to know?
October 18, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
Learn what to do on this week's show with Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
Aug. 16, 2010
This week, the gang talks about the I fund and more with Jerry Cannizzaro, President, Retirement Planning Services.
Aug. 9, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming this week's guest, Michael Herndon, Manager of Financial Security, AARP Education and Outreach Department.
July 26, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Certified Financial Planner Dwayne Jackson.
June 7, 2010
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010