Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent in welcoming our guest, Michael Townshend, a retirement, career and life coach.
Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Kirk Taylor, CFP, of Taylor Wealth Advisors in Vienna, Va., for an hour of financial planning information.
April 26, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
What options are available for Boomers after they retire from their first job.
April 12, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Barry Rock, president of NARFE's New York State Federation of Chapters. They will answer your questions about federal pay and benefits.
June 13, 2011
LTCFeds CEO Paul Forte, and Program Promotion Manager Beth O'Brien, will answer your questions about enrolling in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
June 6, 2011
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare , Medicare Part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , insurance , retirement
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011